Cavaliers 2013

As far as we know, it could be a show about the G7. :tongue:/>

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

• Like 1

... but the music they have lined up still sounds amazing.

Which is what exactly? I guess we can do the math on Mackey's Drum Music and Enterprising Young Men. The rest?

Edited by mingusmonk

I think the Stonecutters will be most offended.

:tongue:/>

As far as we know, it could be a show about the G7. :tongue:/>/>

nice

it's cute when the slaves have secret nick-names for the overseers, make fun of them in private and try to imitate their behavior

i'm sure the show will be amazing

Looks like ballet sacra is gone...

If the Hans Zimmer piece is Chevaliers de sangreal, that would be pure genius. Not only does chevaliers look like Cavaliers and mean chilvary, but its a ranking of knighthood of brothers.

Cavies founded 1948. Video was 48 seconds. Illuminati has 48 laws of power. Cavies teaser anagram was "reteach powers" which decodes to "we are the corps".

Very impressive and well thought out by the staff.

Curious to see what Badalamenti piece is. Maybe something from twin peaks?

It is interesting how you added in knights... but what about the Dark Knight? :thumbup:

It is interesting how you added in knights... but what about the Dark Knight? :thumbup:/>

I forgot that Zimmer did "The Dark Knight" too...my first thought when I saw his name was "160 BPM" from "Angels & Demons," but that's kind of been played out (Bluecoats '10 and Cadets '11, and everyone at WGI in 2010--still an excellent piece of music, though). There's a lot of good music in both the "A & D" and "DaVinci Code" soundtracks that would lend themselves to this show.

I'm reeeeeeeeeally excited to see this!

• Like 1

The first thought that came to mind was that they might be doing a bunch older drill moves (mixed with something new???) into one show. If they do that I am going to be one HAPPY fan. But what I find interesting is that the 20Cavaliers13 is upside down... should we expect to see more upside down stuff?

Overall, I am extremely excited to see the show! thumbup.gif

Ha ha!

Hook'em,

Leave it to you to catch on to and read into the upside down text that way. tongue.gif

Hey, if that's what people want to see, then maybe that's what we'll get. Who knows, right!?!

I'd say we should put our votes in now and see what happens!

• Like 1

Some thoughts about the current show announcement and the disappointment (mine too) that we won't hear Holsinger's Ballet Sacra this season. Would have been interesting to hear what Cadet alum, Dr. Drew Shanefield, Cavies' current arranger would have done with the piece Maroon Platoon used to beat Star of Indiana in '93.

My question is, If the Cavaliers are a fraternity, and Michael Boo is part of that fraternity, how is any fraternity with Michael Boo a Secret Society???

I would have thought this show title was more for Crown most off seasons.

Upon seeing the announcement and still laughing about Boo's G7 comment, a well versed friend of mine wondered if Cavies '13 will be specifically theme related as in the Samurai show or more obliquely as in 007? More transparent than Mad World and more successful than the 15 minutes???

He also asked, If the Cavies are doing Secret Society, does that mean they lose their Vatican connection and the Benedictine Abbey or IBC field? Maybe the Masons will provide or the Order of the Buckle? Will this be the new Skull and Bones, like Yale?

I know, I know: it's a secret.

Some thoughts about the current show announcement and the disappointment (mine too) that we won't hear Holsinger's Ballet Sacra this season.

While I have little doubt that Cavaliers would likely utilize Ballet Sacra well, I'm totally fine not sitting though Ballet Sacra no a football field. Again.

Don't get me wrong, Cadets 93 is one of my all-time favorite shows, and I LOVE Ballet Sacra. There have, however, been a TON of bands to use that music over the years, and I'm OK with Cavaliers not using it.

My question is, If the Cavaliers are a fraternity, and Michael Boo is part of that fraternity, how is any fraternity with Michael Boo a Secret Society???

I know, I know: it's a secret.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you write about it.