Blue Devils Announce Show

2013 Uniform

thumb-700Wpx-iPhone-iPhone_OS-6.1.4_14.jpg

thumb-700Wpx-iPhone-iPhone_OS-6.1.4_11.jpg

Hmm. BD is copying Crown's feather in the plume from a few years back. But in typical BD brag, "Mine is bigger than yours." ;-p

• Like 2

That guy also needs to relax his shoulders. They're up by his ears. Makes the rest of us euph players look like we can't handle the horns. :tongue:

• Like 1

They were so "in your face" tonight! I'm talking LOUD! Really Loud!

They were on fire and it was very cold out there tonight. Everyone had a bad show tonight the weather was so miserable. That new uniform. I didn't like when I first saw it but when they play under the lights..WOW that is one slick uniform!

They are like a bullet train loaded with bulldozers and you best get out the way!

1371365100[/url]' post='3267914']

They were on fire and it was very cold out there tonight. Everyone had a bad show tonight the weather was so miserable. That new uniform. I didn't like when I first saw it but when they play under the lights..WOW that is one slick uniform!

They are like a bullet train loaded with bulldozers and you best get out the way!

Do you happen to have a video of the show?

Guess it's going to be quite a fight this year for that trophy. I'm quite intrigued by BD's show, so next Friday should be quite interesting. Would you happen to know where they are rehearsing this next week before the Clovis show?

I just saw a video of the first 8 minutes a friend posted on FB and it met my expectations. If they are planning to cause a riot to break out at DCI Finals like the music did in 1913, then they may in fact cause one this year. LOL I really try to enjoy BD's music but its hard to when its so raw and not pleasant to the ears to listen too. I am sure I'll get negative ticks for my comments. I just wish BD's would perform music I could enjoy again. =( I'm taking a few family members to their first ever DCI Show in Dekalb next month so I'll be curious to see how they react to their show.

Edited by Highwaydude
  • Like 2