Rumblings from CADETLAND

I love how Cadet haters troll me and give me negative feedback... for what - because I pointed out that the "article" (ie: hack job) wasn't very accurate or "well" researched (to be KIND)

• Like 2

Guess we can scratch another school from the list of potential housing sites. As if they weren't already hard enough to find.

yes - and it sounded so lovely... :tongue:

• Like 2

Folks should be way more concerned about their educational facilities than they are about some "PA Band Directors Facebook post"

My link

My link

I hope the links work. To be fair, this school is a brand new 50 million dollar facility, and the stadium does not look terrible. I'd like to know what was the problem?

Edited by wallace

I hope the links work. To be fair, this school is a brand new 50 million dollar investment, and the stadium does not look terrible. I'd like to know what was the problem?

That school was rebuilt due to flooding. And wasn't the issue.

That school was rebuilt due to flooding. And wasn't the issue.

So, what was the issue? It's obvious the facility is brand new.

So, what was the issue? It's obvious the facility is brand new.

the fields they had available for practice (they were booked?)

The problem when we were there was not enough fields. They house corps at each of their schools I believe. And the stadium obviously can't be used by every corps housing in the district. I know the school we were at had one crappy field... and we bussed the guard off to a field which was set up not mowed grass next to the stadium.

Still Hop needs to watch what he says. The fact that it was posted on the Cadets facebook page is a problem.

• Like 2

The problem when we were there was not enough fields. They house corps at each of their schools I believe. And the stadium obviously can't be used by every corps housing in the district. I know the school we were at had one crappy field... and we bussed the guard off to a field which was set up not mowed grass next to the stadium.

Still Hop needs to watch what he says. The fact that it was posted on the Cadets facebook page is a problem.

I totally agree it should be handled behind the scenes!!

best thing Hop could do for the corps is get a PR guy...not named Hop

• Like 2