Fan Network 2013

Thanks for confirming the same behavior I've been seeing.

This brings up a good point..prior to the last couple of days it's been a while since I've experienced any issues with the fan network.

I use it all the time.

I started having those problems with the FN when updated to the new look. I'm guessing it has something to do with this.

Just wanted to confirm that I am having the same issues as you guys speak of.

"But for all the anxiety, you'll have between May 28 and Stanford to purchase and not lapse, so to speak. That's when the marketing is most effective, so I hear."

Tick, tock, tick, tock... I feel like the rabbit from Wonderland looking frantically at his watch. You're late! You're late!!!

Oh, and I'm also experiencing all of the same problems. It exists on the wgi side of the fan network, as well.

Try it again. A 2011 video loaded for me in a second just now and played through with nary a buffer. Could be one of those holiday weekend glitches where somebody just needed to go in to the server room and give the computer one good slap upside the head. Been there done that!

Try it again. A 2011 video loaded for me in a second just now and played through with nary a buffer. Could be one of those holiday weekend glitches where somebody just needed to go in to the server room and give the computer one good slap upside the head. Been there done that!

Using IE9, the years load quickly, but the video won't display. However, there is sound so I can hear the show I can't see.

Using Firefox, no issue. It loads quickly now.

Edited by LincolnV

Using IE9, the years load quickly, but the video won't display. However, there is sound so I can hear the show I can't see.

Using Firefox, no issue. It loads quickly now.

Yeah, I did it on Firefox 21.0. Surprised IE9 is not working. IE10 took me 9 seconds to load a different 2011 video in two tries but both times then played fine.

Time to ante up ladies and germs. Subscriptions are now available for purchase.

Still a good deal: 2013 package & price options for Fan Network with and without video disks:

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/store/service/display