Fan Network 2013

I love the Fan Network. It would have been great if DCI would have kept all of the VODs since it's inception as opposed to just the most recent years. I was looking for a 2006 broadcast of The Cadets with the History Repeating intro before they switched back to the Twilight Zone intro mid-season. None available.

At least I still have it on audio from one of the APDs that year.

True... DCI must have the non Finalist shows from before 2006 too in their archives. I hope someday they add them to the menu we can watch and enjoy. There has been some good and entertaining shows from non Finalist Corps over the years that I wouldn't mind watching now and then if it became available.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

1369933902[/url]' post='3263633']

is fan network free right now? I'm not logged in and can get all the archive videos, including a re-broadcast of 2012 finals.Is this a glitch or just MAJOR neglect from DCI to promote to non-subscribers that the services will be given a trial period to try out and then subscriptions will have to be renewed? I mean, come on. Free fan network, and I don't remember receiving an e-mail or seeing anything on the site that it's free for a time period. I thought the only reason to do this was to gain subscribers......

anyone having this but me?

I'm pretty sure it was intentional. Dan Potter was talking about it today on Facebook.

I was looking for a 2006 broadcast of The Cadets with the History Repeating intro before they switched back to the Twilight Zone intro mid-season.

They never should have changed it. Gave in to judge community and DCP pressure, who were never going to embrace the concept anyway.

They never should have changed it. Gave in to judge community and DCP pressure, who were never going to embrace the concept anyway.

change for the judges...duh. changed because of griping on DCP? Are you kidding me? Hop lives for that