Fan Network 2013

Do they impose posting limitations in prison? tongue.gif < I kid!>

My lawyer said to tell you that those guys at your door with those "horn" cases, they are not baritones or euphs.:devil:/>

My lawyer said to tell you that those guys at your door with those "horn" cases, they are not baritones or euphs.:devil:/>/>

Wasn't aware there were still some "tommy guns" still available unless some were stolen from collectors and museums.

Dear oh so serious,

I have been reading for many years, although only in a position where I could comment freely recently. Lighten up Francis. There are much bigger fish to fry in this complicated world. :-)

to fans that want to pay good hard cash to DCI, no there isn't.

to fans that want to pay good hard cash to DCI, no there isn't.

so argue with DCI, not me on DCP.

As I am powerless in this situation, the discussion has much heat but little light.

Edited by normy diploome
  • Like 1

As I am powerless in this situation, the discussion has much heat but little light.

DCI reads here despite the proclomations. Thats a good thing, because contacting them for answers can be like getting Nixon to tell the truth

• Like 1

DCI reads here despite the proclomations. Thats a good thing, because contacting them for answers can be like getting Nixon to tell the truth

Sometimes I think that even Nixon will open his eyes again before DCI will.

• Like 2

My lawyer said to tell you that those guys at your door with those "horn" cases, they are not baritones or euphs.devil.gif/>

I know, they're more like "slide" trombones, right! bluedevil.gif

I emailed DCI, as I hope others concerned are. One good thing about discussing this on DCP is that it

a) DCI might see that there is interest in this topic, and it might prompt them to move a little bit quicker to appease the squeaky wheel

b) it might prompt other folks (i.e. DCP posters/readers) to think "yeah, that's right: we haven't heard anything about this. Wonder what's up" and then email DCI as well.

NOTHING wrong with discourse as long as it doesn't delve into name calling or pointless bickering.

• Like 2

Same as last year. I would like to see a major update. A better UI. It's been the same thing for a while. They have a great tool here, that I feel could be expanded so much (including a live stream of finals!) More HD content. Non-finalist videos prior to 2009. The live streams throughout the summer are great, but I feel like the whole thing just needs a refresh at some point.

It would be nice to hear some news. But I'll re-up when the time comes. I use it all year long whenever I need my drum corps fix.

• Like 2