New Uniforms 2013

I know I posted one earlier, but this is a little closer/better quality. Blue Stars in action.

1010501_537818806276096_2094900483_n.jpg

Is there some way we can help? Too many uppercuts to the head while dodging those lines at the hotel breakfasts in Indy?

You're a good man, Freddie. Cadets and Crown souvies couldn't have done it without you. Looking towards our usual Breakfast Bar-hopping at Finals.music.gif/>

Thanks for the concern! The boxing or the MMA had nothing to do with it. It's something that runs in my family.

I'm getting it corrected soon.

Edited by boxingfred
  • Like 1

I like the detail on the back of the Blue Stars uniform. Is that on every uniform, or just the DM?

I'm getting it corrected soon. It's something that runs in my family.

Well understood.

My family collects glaucoma, cataracts, and a sister who went prematurely blind with rhetinitis pigmentosa. Every day one can see is a gift.

Some claim the eyesight DNA accounts for too much of my judging scores.

I like the detail on the back of the Blue Stars uniform. Is that on every uniform, or just the DM?

It should be on all of them, it's been there the past three years and the jacket is the same design, just blue instead of grey.