New Uniforms 2013

Blue Stars

969459_10151418971631923_1249801539_n.jpg

Hey Brad Furlano!

Great job on the new uniforms!!! I like it.

Is there headwear and what will it be?

Uniform is trimming, sleek, and should make the visual package looker taller and trimmer. Only hassles will be keeping those intervals as distinct as these uniforms. Good choice and colors.

Edited by normy diploome

I like these Blue Star uniforms.

But which is for the corps and which is for the Major? And what if anything will be on their heads or do they all have matching haircuts, ha, ha?

I answer myself since I have now seen the vimeo with the mellophone feature on Blue Stars.org.

Evidently the person on the left (side one) of the photo is Jacob Carpenter, mellophone section leader. So the corps is wearing the white & blue.

I presume then the man on the right (side two) of the photo is one of the majors.

Edited by drilltech1

But which is for the corps and which is for the Major? And what if anything will be on their heads or do they all have matching haircuts, ha, ha?

The guy on the right is the DM. My guess is that the shakos will be the same from last year. That would make the most sense since it was already blue and this year's uniform is the same as last year's, only blue.

Edited by crownisking

I believe that the all blue one is for the Major. The guy wearing it, if I'm not mistaken, was the Major last year, so that would make sense to me.

This better illustrates my point. Same design for the most part with some minor tweaks and more blue.

1010649_630158580914_858359921_n.jpg

Edited by crownisking

This better illustrates my point. Same design for the most part with some minor tweaks and more blue.

1010649_630158580914_858359921_n.jpg

Will they still be needing to have those famous shoe-painting parties? Couldn't tell whether Jacob's shoes ('13) are black or navy. Black is easier to get. Navy would cut the tick awareness as they'd match the legs.

Will they still be needing to have those famous shoe-painting parties? Couldn't tell whether Jacob's shoes ('13) are black or navy. Black is easier to get. Navy would cut the tick awareness as they'd match the legs.

If the bibbers are as dark as they look, black shoes should be fine. You probably couldn't tell the difference from the stands unless they're performing during the day.

Yay, the Blue Stars are actually BLUE again!

• Like 1