New Uniforms 2013

You're referencing individual body movements. I'm writing about choreographed movements of the entire corps that are similar to Crown's MO. However, thank you for bringing back these memories. Good times!

Sky Ryders did full horn line body movement briefly in the 1985 drum solo, and again during the 1986 drum solo.

This better illustrates my point. Same design for the most part with some minor tweaks and more blue.

1010649_630158580914_858359921_n.jpg

I think this blue color scheme is an upgrade for them over too much grey before that they had, imo.

• Like 1

I think I'd like the sleeve and pauldron more on BD's uniform if it was more fitted. Right now it all looks really floppy. Hopefully that's not the look they're going for, and everything will get hemmed and fitted correctly. Because that could make it look really nice once is all said and done.

• Like 2

I think I'd like the sleeve and pauldron more on BD's uniform if it was more fitted. Right now it all looks really floppy. Hopefully that's not the look they're going for, and everything will get hemmed and fitted correctly. Because that could make it look really nice once is all said and done.

Accidental red negative, sorry mate I agree with you 100%

Accidental red negative, sorry mate I agree with you 100%

I thought the red neg was for showing off how quickly he put those new vocabulary words (pauldron) into his daily sentences. Thank you Phantom Regiment.

P.S. I am presuming the photo is of the BD contra line. Our taxi drivers don't sparkle that much.

Every corps that got new uniforms this year, has had better uniforms in the past.

But, It's what you do in the uniform that counts!

Edited by boxingfred

I thought the red neg was for showing off how quickly he put those new vocabulary words (pauldron) into his daily sentences. Thank you Phantom Regiment.

P.S. I am presuming the photo is of the BD contra line. Our taxi drivers don't sparkle that much.

Just figured I should use the proper term for what it is.

Yes, it is the contra line. They're the only ones without the shako.

Those long feathers are going to look quite interesting on the field. I'm guessing they'll have a lot of head movement thrown in to make the most of it.

What is that under the right elbow of the contra on the right? Is there a half-cape to go along with the half-skirt?

First their stealing the feathers in the plumes from Crown's brown uni, now the black capes from Phantom and the baldric which resembles Bushwackers :devil:/>