New Uniforms 2013

I thought the red neg was for showing off how quickly he put those new vocabulary words (pauldron) into his daily sentences. Thank you Phantom Regiment.

P.S. I am presuming the photo is of the BD contra line. Our taxi drivers don't sparkle that much.

I'm guessing completely new jackets for 2014, since it looks like the right sleeve was cut in half to allow for the white.

I'm guessing completely new jackets for 2014, since it looks like the right sleeve was cut in half to allow for the white.

I believe the 2013 jacket is new.

On second thought, I'm not so sure.

Edited by crownisking

1016121_10151557028633145_207274376_n.jpg

Really digging the guard, corps proper looks busy.

IMHO, the guard shoes need to be another color ... black maybe ... they really stick out.

the "patterned" part of the guard costume is not consistent from person to person (check out the legs of the front row) ... which is kinda' nice

Edited by ashevillemurphy

re; Boston Crusaders

My spies in Rhode Island sent me a photo (not computer ready for posting) which shows Boston marching in the Warwick parade. Uniform is identical to last year EXCEPT no side drop sash.

Guard started the parade in the red warm up jackets worn for Inaugual in WDC but unzipped and shed them over belt as day grew warmer.

Craiga, Brasso, and those at Spring Preview: what's the scoop on the drop sash? Being tweaked or dropped?

Uniform still looks powerful without it.

Edited by normy diploome

re; Boston Crusaders

Craiga, Brasso, and those at Spring Preview: what's the scoop on the drop sash? Being tweaked or dropped?

Uniform still looks powerful without it.

" I know nothing... NOTHING! " ( Sgt. Schultz )

Edited by BRASSO

I guess the right sleeve or whatever might come off during part of the show. I could be wrong