Who'd you like to see in finals that wasn't last year?

Drum corps...

I could be persuaded take a lower paygrade on here however if the money was right, indoor AC, and no heavy lifting.

The Triple Crown!!! :thumbup:

Hey... our job, in this thread, is to list corps we would like see make Finals... not list corps who should be bumped out. tongue.gif

I'll leave that task to someone with a higher pay grade. lol.gif

Thank you for that......I hate to cause arguments...I didn't mean for this to be about who deserves it, I just want to know who you'd like to see...

• Like 2

As long as we're far out on the limb, just one name comes to mind:

Oregon Crusaders

Hitting + button several times

satisfied.gifOnly one registers

Edited by luv4corps

Troopers... I'm looking for a return to traditional Troopers in 2013 similar to Madison's return to their roots in 2010. If successful, and they do make finals, the Troopers will bring down the house in Indy in August!

The competition for 11-15 could prove to be an epic battle this year - perhaps greater than any year in memory. If you thought last year was a dog fight for 12, I've got a feeling we haven't seen anything yet.

• Like 4

Thank you for that......I hate to cause arguments...I didn't mean for this to be about who deserves it, I just want to know who you'd like to see...

its ok, and I know you didn't attempt to cause an argument.

I guess I 'd like to see the Troopers and Jersey Surf make it into the Finals, if I had my choice.

• Like 1

<Begin Spirit Defense Force ph34r.gif>

Get out of here dude. It's not just a lounge act, and I doubt you've heard or seen anything that would not do it for you. If you don't want to be a traitor to the South then don't do it. Hell, nobody even asked who you wanted to see out.

<End Spirit Defense Force tongue.gif>

I wouldn't worry too much about that. No offense whatsoever to FLBuzcut, but his attitude is likely rooted in the fact that he was a Suncoast Sound member in 1983, and Suncoast and Spirit were as close competitively as two corps can get from 1983 to 1988, each year finishing directly behind or in front of one another, whether it be in 5/6 place, 6/7 place or 9/10 place. Guess old rivalries never die. :smile: