Mesa, Arizona

From Mesa Arizona:

Crown- 72.25

BK- 68.75

Academy- 62.5

Pac Crest- 62.0

These will be my guess as to what it will look like:)

Wes P

Have you seen the video of BK? I'd have em as low as 63/64 personally.

• Like 5

The first scores each of these corps got last year:

Crown: 68.65

BK: 60.60

PC: 57.55

Academy: 55.40

I haven't seen BK, but they didn't start as high as 63/64 last year.

• Like 2

Have you ever seen Wes rate BK accurately? He always way oversells them - even predicting them in 6th or something like that. Can't really blame him though - he marched there - he deserves to be a BK honk. :tongue:

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 2

Well that 1999 corps still gives him hope :p I mean who didn't like a little bit of Tritico? :p

Have you ever seen Wes rate BK accurately? He always way oversells them - even predicting them in 6th or something like that. Can't really blame him though - he marched there - he deserves to be a BK honk. :tongue:/>

• Like 1

Well that 1999 corps still gives him hope :p I mean who didn't like a little bit of Tritico? :p

I know I loved it! I also really liked BK 2010 and 2011. Last year's Avian Dance Festival didn't float my boat though.

• Like 1

I know I loved it! I also really liked BK 2010 and 2011. Last year's Avian Dance Festival didn't float my boat though.

Yeah I hear you. I mean it was different and some cool stuff happening just quite a departure to what they had been doing before.

• Like 1

I was at the runthrough where that video was recorded...and I was at the send-off performance, in uniform, last Saturday and I can tell you that there was a world of difference between the two shows. I can only expect them to be better tomorrow night.

I think 63/64 is a lowball guess. They are better this year than they were this time last year.

• Like 2

Yeah thanks for the razzing... Haha but seriously I have their preview performance on my phone and they are very much like 2007, 2011 BK in their maturity of sound! I know I'm a mega fan and have students/ex students marching there, but I also know quality! BK has an exceptional show and they'll not only be a favorite this year they're gonna scare the hell outta whoever's in their path.... By the by '99 was supposed to be my ageout year, 1 college course kept me from my ageout!!! Yikes:(

Guess it depends on how soon they leave Clovis tomorrow. They have a 10hr leg from Clovis to Phoenix tomorrow night (never could find housing in ABQ).

Pacific Crest will be housing at Pete Knight High School in Palmdale on Thursday and will be doing a full run through of their show at 5:30pm for anyone that wants to see it.

• Like 1

From Mesa Arizona:

Crown- 72.25

BK- 68.75

Academy- 62.5

Pac Crest- 62.0

These will be my guess as to what it will look like:)

Wes P

Lol if I hadn't gone back a few pages, I almost thought these were actual scores.