Mesa, Arizona

speaking of the Oceanside show- my dad got tickets for....get ready...... 6.50! That's bad- my guess says low turnout due to no BD and no SCV

BD owes fans more shows...

I think it's good though that SCV is mixing it up and going to the Northwest. I loved doing shows up there, weather was always really nice for shows. Not too hot, not too cold. And the altitude run up to Denver will be great for them.

I agree with you on the second point, but they get their rehearsal time in instead of doing more shows.

These are four corps that consistently put on entertaining and innovative shows year after year. I can't think of a better group of corps for the first show of the 2013 season. This show isn't about placement or a battle royale between top contenders. It's the premiere of four anxiously anticipated shows. I can't see how it could be more exciting. Sure wish I could be there! I hope we get some DCPers to report back!

Couldn't agree more! Best of luck to all the Corps!

Well the show is on Wednesday, I went ahead and just started a thread today. :thumbup:/>

And sadly DCI is hiding scores until next week.

Oh Ughh I feel like such a dork..then again no date was in title..easy mistake on my part

I'll be there and try to keep you guys posted. If anyone knows Crown's rehearsal schedule on Wednesday, let me know. It's been hot as heck here lately.

Guess it depends on how soon they leave Clovis tomorrow. They have a 10hr leg from Clovis to Phoenix tomorrow night (never could find housing in ABQ).