Clovis Cluster

so they didn't have that feather in the plume?

It was different that is for sure. Not sure I disliked it so much but it doesn't really go with the rest of the uniform.

so they didn't have that feather in the plume?

It was different that is for sure. Not sure I disliked it so much but it doesn't really go with the rest of the uniform.

Yes, the feather is in the plumes, but it really isn't that visible unless someone is standing right up near the front sideline and standing still. Everywhere else it kind of blends in.

Once the adjudicators see the " Forrest through the trees" I expect BD GE scores to rise.... I attended the Clovis show.... CC took a big risk with the new uniforms and color schemes and it works! The BD and CC programs are in the plan and tweak stage I expect surprises from both as the season rolls. SCV has thrown all the cards on the table will backdrops give them a push?

See you all in Stanford....

Yea my son said the feather is in. Their new uniform really looks good under the lights. SCV took one of the sub captions in visual.

Off topic but I noticed Bluecoats only scored a 13.9 in percussion. yikes kind of low for them.

Just watched the vid of BD's runthrough. Not sure where all the doubt is coming from. IMO, they have a very real opportunity to win with this show. I like it. I love a show that challenges me.

• Like 3

The BD show is a challenging one IMO. They made this show into their on. With all those poles and having to march between them and around is hard. The music is fun and the visual is outstanding.

Just watched the vid of BD's runthrough. Not sure where all the doubt is coming from. IMO, they have a very real opportunity to win with this show. I like it. I love a show that challenges me.

I agree, and I'm sure it's even cooler live! I look forward to seeing how their show comes together this season

Yea my son said the feather is in. Their new uniform really looks good under the lights. SCV took one of the sub captions in visual.

Off topic but I noticed Bluecoats only scored a 13.9 in percussion. yikes kind of low for them.

No percussion judge in Lexington. 13.9 was the brass score.