Boston 2013

Very impressed with what BAC has been doing the past week or so. Keep up the momentum guys!

• Like 3

Very impressed with what BAC has been doing the past week or so. Keep up the momentum guys!

Yes all caption will Rise. guard is next demand is in the top three. Rise BAC guard Rise.

Edited by emc2

Yes all caption will Rise. guard is next demand is i the top three. Rise BAC guard Rise.

In hind sight and the way the corps is finishing (so far) this year, from Atlanta to Indy would have been an exciting time to be a volunteer.

finally saw BAC at Lawrence and was blown away by the guard, including in the moderate rain.

They seem to me to have a very balanced corps, strong in every area, weak in none.

• Like 1

finally saw BAC at Lawrence and was blown away by the guard, including in the moderate rain.

They seem to me to have a very balanced corps, strong in every area, weak in none.

Yes they do. Rise BAC Rise.

http://

Yes they do. Rise BAC Rise.
Edited by BRASSO

it seems to me a lot of people seem to overlook Boston. I don't know about other peoples thinking....but I really love this show. It has come a long way from the beginning of the season and to me it seems it is the most improved corps of the top 12 this year. The guard is really strong and the percussion seems to have come out of nowhere,and the vocals and the uniform change is done just right. I absolutely love the ending, they've done wonders with the song from How to Train Your Dragon. Boston and Madison are the only top 12 corps I have seen at the shows' I went to in Warrensburg and Bentonville, and I have tickets to finals in Indy for the first time so I can't wait to see them live. Good luck Boston!

• Like 5

it seems to me a lot of people seem to overlook Boston. I don't know about other peoples thinking....but I really love this show. It has come a long way from the beginning of the season and to me it seems it is the most improved corps of the top 12 this year. The guard is really strong and the percussion seems to have come out of nowhere,and the vocals and the uniform change is done just right. I absolutely love the ending, they've done wonders with the song from How to Train Your Dragon. Boston and Madison are the only top 12 corps I have seen at the shows' I went to in Warrensburg and Bentonville, and I have tickets to finals in Indy for the first time so I can't wait to see them live. Good luck Boston!

Boston has always been considered the underdog and/or a very underrated corps. I am cool with that after reading each year the prediction threads. All I can say is this corps is on fire right now going into Indy and has an incredible momentum. Having just watched them at A-town live this weekend I feel they are really just beginning to find their stride and the talent level of this corps this year in particular is off the charts. What I've liked best of this show all season is the emotion and passion that has been coming from the members.

This corps is made of Giants! Eat 'em up BOSTON!

• Like 2

Boston has always been considered the underdog and/or a very underrated corps. I am cool with that after reading each year the prediction threads. All I can say is this corps is on fire right now going into Indy and has an incredible momentum. Having just watched them at A-town live this weekend I feel they are really just beginning to find their stride and the talent level of this corps this year in particular is off the charts. What I've liked best of this show all season is the emotion and passion that has been coming from the members.

This corps is made of Giants! Eat 'em up BOSTON!

Before this summer SCV and Boston are the only corps I had never seen live. I really can't wait till finals!I've really them the last three years, seems they keep getting better and better. They have such a great blended sound. I may be pulling for and Crown or SCV to win but two weeks ago after I watched Boston on the Fan Network I changed my corps signatures because I felt Boston deserved to be on my top four corps for this summer and I"m extremely picky. Like I said before can't wait to see them.

• Like 2

Boston has been sitting in my top 3 favorite shows since June, no, I'm not just jumping on since they have started to surge. I knew this show would be a monster to tame and develop, and theme would be something I really enjoy They are starting to REALLY pull it off. They have some HUGE momentum for Indianapolis. I have them in 7th, MAYBE a unlikely 6th if they continue what they've been doing these last two weeks. Who knows.

I'll quote a post I made before the Minneapolis regional:

I think Bostons Rise begins tomorrow. Wouldn't surprise me to see them around 10th or so tomorrow, move up a place in San Antonio, move up another in Atlanta, and move up another for Allentown. We shall see.

I'm going to add move up another in Indy. :ph34r: Go Boston! 25 points of growth since June already? Wow. Talk about rising throughout the season.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4