Boston 2013

While I'm sure that most of the discussion regarding the Salem, VA show will focus on Crown defeating Blue Devils with what I believe is the highest score of the season thus far, and I'm sure the discussions will be heated, but BAC earned its highest score to date and that deserves mention. Congrats!!!

• Like 4

While I'm sure that most of the discussion regarding the Salem, VA show will focus on Crown defeating Blue Devils with what I believe is the highest score of the season thus far, and I'm sure the discussions will be heated, but BAC earned its highest score to date and that deserves mention. Congrats!!!

Yes, they did well tonight TK, but most corps are gaining at this time of year. They just need to gain more than those temporarily in front of them and it seems like this show is starting to click with the mm.

• Like 2

I know they were at different shows, but score-wise, Boston just leapfrogged Cavies and Scouts and now sit in 7th place. Great job!

• Like 4

BAC 86.1, Cavies 85.9, Madison 85.8, BK 85.8.

I know, "...different venues, different judges, ... yada, yada, yada". Just sayin', forget about the rear view mirrors - look out your side window boys.

Great minds think alike...

• Like 1

Over five days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 85.0 ... If they continue to improve as fast as they have since Tuesday, they'll score 93 in Finals and be more than a point ahead of Cavies. Similarly they'd pass up the Scouts.

Over seven days, Boston's score has gone from 81.9 to 86.1. It would be great if they could keep up that rate of improvement.

• Like 4

Lions do their best hunting at night.

Except for the Detroit Lions. These Lions don't know if its day or night.

• Like 1

Except for the Detroit Lions. These Lions don't know if its day or night.

But they do play a nice annual game for the holiday, even though I miss the snow inside that dome. BITD...