Stanford Showdown

If Crown cleans that show, I think it's over, done, finished...engrave the trophy! :-) I realize there is a lot of season left, so I am having some fun with this, but WOW...what a show. If their hornline last year was one of the best I have ever heard, then this line is even better. The brass book is stunning and the demand is off the charts.

Sheesh!

• Like 6

Seems the like the beginning of the last movement was off, or maybe it was just me. Love the show.

Great show! So many really close intervals in the drill. The Drumline was ridiculous!

GREAT SCOTT! SCV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure Win

• Like 1

Love it SCV!! But I have questions. Did Pete Weber design the drill as usual? It seemed pretty inconsistent and not as great as his usual stuff, but i'll take that as early season flaws. Overall though... :thumbup:

Great Job Vanguard

this year is looking competitive

Santa Clara Vanguard - wow! What a fresh take on the Les Miserables music. Not completely in love with the arrangements, but the drill, brass, guard, and percussion are great!!! GO SCV!!!!!

Nice show by SCV! The drill is fabulous! Percussion is excellent as well. Brass is getting better. Like most of the arrangements.

• Like 1