Bowling Green Brewery (6/23)

Scouts ahead of Cadets in VA? Wow. Wonder if the naked props hurt that much, Cadets just had an off night, or Scouts were really on....

• Like 1

While I'd normally cheer that Spirit beat the Cavies, I understand the Cavies had some difficult circumstances to deal with, so this win may have to have a "*" beside it.

Here's hoping for sunny skies and clear nights for the rest of the season!

"I have a feeling this question "what happened to the red jackets" et al is going to come up all summer long in the show threads...lol...and at some point before August to ad nauseum as well...lol"

The last sentence ("Spectators will also be treated to a little something special. As the season evolves, watch for the uniforms to as well.") leads me to believe fans will switch from "what happened" to "wonder what they'll add next".

I'll tell you what I hope happens next; I hope they switch to red jackets!

Gray has failed EVERY TIME it has been tried. Just ask BD '88, I always thought the lack of GE in a big stadium cost them a championship. Troopers BITD, Blue Stars a few years ago, all were invisible in gray. It is the universal way to make the corps disappear on the field, leading to very poor General Effect, IMO.

These corps designers are at least 10 times as smart as me. So how come I know that, and they don't? :w00t:/>

"And a Cadet staffer threw a yellow cone up into the stands with a vengeance...what was that about??"

Read this on facebook...anyone see or know what this was about?

I was kind of hoping Troopers would have come out a little stronger this year. It always seems like a struggle to pass those ahead of them.

Scouts ahead of Cadets in VA? Wow. Wonder if the naked props hurt that much, Cadets just had an off night, or Scouts were really on....

the show is written with the towers in mind. Certainly didn't help visual with drummers standing behind towers that are transparent. Image BD's show without the trees.

the show is written with the towers in mind. Certainly didn't help visual with drummers standing behind towers that are transparent. Image BD's show without the trees.

Cavies in the 10-12 range right now. Wow. Of all the things I thought could happen this season, I never thought that The Cavaliers might actually drop lower than last year.

I thought the Crossmen might move up a bit after getting the momentum from making Finals last year and supposedly having huge numbers at winter camp tryouts. They still might, as its early, but I am a bit surprised with their scores here the first week.... the Troopers a bit too.

Edited by BRASSO