BD v. SCV

They are treated far better than DCI fans in Canada and Florida.

Except for the 2 times Finals was in Canada, and the 5 championships held in Florida, vs. the 1 time that Finals has made its way to the state with the most competitive corps, and most championships held!

Except for the 2 times Finals was in Canada, and the 5 championships held in Florida, vs. the 1 time that Finals has made its way to the state with the most competitive corps, and most championships held!

There was a time a full 3rd of the top 12 came from California. BD, SCV, VK and Freelancers.

The clinics are money makers for System Blue. It does nothing to assist other DCI corps. BD/System Blue charges a tuition for each student for which they get a tee-shirt, the opportunity to watch the Devils practice, and sometimes a small concert by the clinic participants is held.

For the past two years I have attended the clinic BD held in Minneapolis for which BD was able to rehearse the whole day before the DCI regionals there in the same stadium in which they would compete the following day. There were no more than 3 dozen clinic participants who spent 90 of the time either in the stands watching the corps rehearse where to set the horn angles to the box, listening to Pete Emmons shout down to Todd Ryan how to restage the drill, or listen to Jack Meehan raise and lower volume levels of the hornline. The rest of the time the participants were out in the parking lot with the former director of Phantom before he went West to sell unis for Stansbury. Nope, this doesn't count as assisting other DCI corps.

if this is what they really do at their clinics, what do they charge?

if this is what they really do at their clinics, what do they charge?

No, it isn't. My link above lists the cost and the daily schedule.

• Like 1

No, it isn't. My link above lists the cost and the daily schedule.

hence my usage of the word IF.

reading all the words, and seeing it was a question and not an accusation would be helpful.

hence my usage of the word IF.

reading all the words, and seeing it was a question and not an accusation would be helpful.

Not sure what you are taking offense to. You asked a question, I answered it ("No, it isn't").

And he answered it. No need to ream the guy, ream.

nice tag line as your signature.

Speak with Michael Cesario...he might be able to get you a gig with his brother Jeff, the comedian who has been on with Leno and others.

It's good to see SCV doing the Northwest tour, that swing is always great. The weather is nice, the people are appreciative, and the climb in altitude makes it really easy when you get to Denver, since you're already prepared for the thin air.

How does performing in Tualitin, OR (elevation123 ft.), Renton, WA (elevation 410 ft.) and Pasco, WA (elevation 387 ft.) prepare a corps for the thin air of Denver?

Man oh man... now you are just rubbing peoples noses in the success of the west... You will pay a terrible price for this behavior! In fact now your old team might be equated to the same thinking as mine because you actually said something about... (whispers winning) :ph34r:

There was a time a full 3rd of the top 12 came from California. BD, SCV, VK and Freelancers.

On no you didn't! :devil: