Mid-town Middleton

IMO what these scores say is that these 3 corps are basically equal right now.

I'm sure by August someone will pull away a bit

Note that the blue stars' (arguably) strongest captions of color guard and percussion were not judged this evening. Percussion was .1 behind the Scouts in Muncie. A full point ahead of Crosmen. There has not been a real color guard judge in a while. Should be interesting.

Agreed, I like the Scouts A LOT but my heart will always be with The Cavaliers. I hope The Cavaliers can keep cleaning the show and keep adding to it.

Heck, The Cavaliers might win a show tonight! :thumbup:/>

I think Scouts have an upcoming 4 full days to change and clean. Stand By to Stand By :-)

• Like 2

I think Scouts have an upcoming 4 full days to change and clean. Stand By to Stand By :-)

Cavies the same. No shows the 1st-4th.

• Like 1

Cedarburg, July 3rd. Thought Cavs were to be there, my mistake.

Scouts, Xmen, SoA, Blue Stars, Colts, Pio, Colt Cadets, Legends.

Yesterday was magnificent... kayaking in the Horicon all day, Drum Corps all night. w00t!

Middleton really is a great place for a show, tons of alumni wandering about.

how much of the show is that? 20 seconds? 1 min? 2 minutes? 3 minutes?

I just hope they will respectfully sit if asked by another fan. Has the potential to create an issue.

As a big drum corps fan I think it's awesome for them to do that. But as someone that buys a ticket and find themselves without a view, I probably wouldn't think it was so cool then.

It's about 2 minutes, and most of the drill is stand-still. The final push is a huge standing-O moment.

Also, final note: Encore was Empire State of Mind, then the drum feature. Alumni horn players then joined for Ice Castles and MYNWA. At that point, my phone died.

• Like 1

So this is a planned thing I guess. Jim Mason had the alums rehearse the standing/singing part with the Corps yesterday....the side field conductor turns to the

stands to make sure the alums are on cue with the Corps when they sing along. I heard they will send this out viral so alums across the country

know what to do when the show comes to their town....even heard that they hope the whole crowd joins in to sing along by Indy! Wow, what an interesting concept to

celebrate 75 years! I just hope it doesn't detract from the actual show on the field....but I think this would be a first in DCI....a Corps "breaking the 4th wall". Kudos again

to James Mason for coming up with ideas like this! thumbup.gif

Not liking Cavies closing the spread on the Scouts.

Love it! rolleyes.giftongue.gif