Mankato Musical Mayham

:w00t:/> :laugh:/> :rolleyes:/>

Where were you guys when you were 6 points behind Scouts like 2 days ago? lol This is obviously an error or flat out anomaly.

Oh, oh...am I picking up a little hate vibe here? Why so angry?

I'm in no ways hating, just annoyed when people complain when other corps come close (score-wise) or pass up their favorite corps.

You sir may not be one of them, but I've seen it this year so far from a lot of Madison Scout people, especially these past few events.

• Like 5

Scouts should be way ahead of where they are. Their show is incredible this year, and their horn line is amazing...and their percussion and guard. They need to start having shows with better corps. I think performing with second tier and third tier corps is not a benefit to them. I have also heard through the grapevine that allot of the Scouts are sick...don't know if that is true, but it could explain why they are not moving up much. They are basically where they were as of the Muncie show, and their scores don't reflect the level of the corps.

If they perform at the level you claim they are, the spreads would be huge between them and the "second and third tier corps." Which they aren't. A point or less in each caption does not merit "another tier."

• Like 3

Seriously? Why can't a dark horse come out of no where and beat the alledged better opponent? Remember the 69 Mets? The Miracle on Ice? Boise State vs Oklahoma? DCI would create so much more interest and exitment if it truly was an "any given night" activity. Instead it's status quo. vanilla, so amd so can't beat so and so because... fill in the blank. Phantom charging to the finish in 08 was high drama and the fans loved it. I prefer a slug fest last man standing versus Bully Beat Down. Hopefully tonight is a precursor of things to come the rest of this year.

• Like 8

Where were you guys when you were 6 points behind Scouts like 2 days ago? lol This is obviously an error or flat out anomaly.

The last three shows differentials - 7 points, 4 points, 2 points. Looks like a trend. Scouts must be sick and bored by the competition.

• Like 2

I'm in no ways hating, just annoyed when people complain when other corps come close (score-wise) or pass up their favorite corps.

You sir may not be one of them, but I've seen it this year so far from a lot of Madison Scout people, especially these past few events.

I'm still confused as to what you mean. These past few events? Who has been complaining? Things had pretty much progressed the same way for the past few shows, so that doesn't make any sense...

That's got to be one of the oddest recaps ever.

Color Guard scores:

Madison last night: 15.8

Tonight: 14.2

Blue Stars last night: 14.6

Tonight: 15.9

Crossmen last night: 15.6

Tonight: 14.5

Different judge, of course.