Bristol on the bay...

Seeing what happens between Phantom and Bluecoats will be very interesting going forward...

They have gone back and forth. If I remember correctly, this is Blue's second win over Phantom. I would imagine that the PR staff is getting ready to pull out the surprises in time for DeKalb!

Edited by fatbrassboy

They have gone back and forth. If I remember correctly, this is Blue's second win over Phantom. I would imagine that the PR staff is getting ready to pull out the surprises in time for DeKalb!

You're correct, this is the second time. I would imagine BOTH corps have a few things left to work with :P

• Like 1

Yeesh... people aren't going to be happy when the scores go down next show. Jay Kennedy's bloated scores to the rescue, once again...

Looks like PR is winning in visual, but music and percussion are behind...with Jeff Prosperie judging drums. Ugh.

Yeesh... people aren't going to be happy when the scores go down next show. Jay Kennedy's bloated scores to the rescue, once again...

He is a high scorer. Pacific Crest got a higher percussion score from him in Riverside Cali last week then Cadets got tonight! It's all about spreads. (Hence the 80 breakers last week in Cali).

Nice jump from BAC.

'Seems so with the 73.900. BAC was 6.8 points in back Phantom 10 days ago. Tonite, Boston closed the gap by 3 points to 3.8 points in the head to head. Nice trend lines this week for them.

• Like 2

I hope Phantom has one of those semis they have full of surprises, cause I think they are going to need it. And while waiting for the scores I watched the last recorded SCV show. Watch out!!!! They are gonna come on strong.

I like Phantoms show, it just needs a BIG kick in the pants.

And please get rid of the horn line Prancercise, as coined by LincolnV on Phantom's page.

• Like 3

'Seems so with the 73.900. BAC was 6.8 points in back Phantom 10 days ago. Tonite, Boston closed the gap by 3 points to 3.8 points in the head to head. Nice trend lines this week for them.

Nice jump yes, but since the CYO (last show for these four), Cadets +2.5, BC +3.5, PR +3.2, and the BAC + 3.4. So they gained .20 on PR, .90 on the Cadets, and lost .10 on the BC in one show. Let's hope they're able to keep chipping away on everyone. The way the staff seems to be doing things this year really is interesting and I imagine the mm are finding their next gear. Can't wait to compare scores after Lynn.

Bluecoats are going to have "fun" moving their 4 bleachers around this field tonight. :lookaround:/>

Bluecoats did just fine with the bleachers at Bristol, fireworks in the sky during their performance added a nice touch!

• Like 2