Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

It's coming...

thunderdome.jpg

Hey CB, question for you.............I know there's a thread on here asking "what's up with BD 2013?"

My question is........."What's up with CC 2013?" They have been stuck at 83.3 (give or take .1) since the 3rd......vas ist los!

In all fairness, I recognize that BD has been sort of stuck at 82.6 as well.

Hey CB, question for you.............I know there's a thread on here asking "what's up with BD 2013?"

My question is........."What's up with CC 2013?" They have been stuck at 83.3 (give or take .1) since the 3rd......vas ist los!

:thumbup:

Hahahaha.

I think both will survive - imagine the scores will jump up a bit with Cadets in the mix as well... Very interested where the 3 line up - I think Cadets in 3rd but others keep saying 2nd with BD in 3rd - I'm not so sure. BD winning it Thursday night wouldn't surprise me at all... In fact, part of me would be surprised if they didn't

Ask the judges?

Circuit-wide numbers management?

They just played a video of their performance each night so judges assigned exactly the same number (because it was exactly the same show) ?

George Hopkins?

DCI-imposed maximum possible score of 85 prior to Minneapolis. :ph34r:

I'm really looking forward to this tomorrow.....I'm taking my aunt and it will be one of my best birthdays.....which I need a good one....last year Mom passed away the day after my birthday from lung cancer. I'll probably head over to BSHS and watch Crown and SCV practicing either this evening or tomorrow....I'm going to swing by my cousins house and ask her to come watch rehearse. She just graduated high school 2 years ago and was very active in the color guard but last year she was in an automobile accident and was paralyzed but luckily she's been doing rehab she's getting better. I'm sure watching Crown and SCV will make her days, it always makes mine

I'm really looking forward to this tomorrow.....I'm taking my aunt and it will be one of my best birthdays.....which I need a good one....last year Mom passed away the day after my birthday from lung cancer. I'll probably head over to BSHS and watch Crown and SCV practicing either this evening or tomorrow....I'm going to swing by my cousins house and ask her to come watch rehearse. She just graduated high school 2 years ago and was very active in the color guard but last year she was in an automobile accident and was paralyzed but luckily she's been doing rehab she's getting better. I'm sure watching Crown and SCV will make her days, it always makes mine

ENJOY the day and the show!!! :smile:

We were going to surprise you with the massed hornlines playing happy birthday, but then we figured you'd be put on the begging list of each of the corps, and we didn't want to do that to your mailman who is probably already sweltering in the heat. Plus, you'd expect it every year. So Happy Birthday sine voce.

Condolences on your mom's first anniversary. Let's hope she is interceding for best weather.

We were going to surprise you with the massed hornlines playing happy birthday, but then we figured you'd be put on the begging list of each of the corps, and we didn't want to do that to your mailman who is probably already sweltering in the heat. Plus, you'd expect it every year. So Happy Birthday sine voce.

Condolences on your mom's first anniversary. Let's hope she is interceding for best weather.

Just watching the show is a good enough present for me. Hornline playing that would have been spectacular and a birthday to remember forever, but unnecessary. This will be the first time I've ever seen Bluecoats, Santa Clara Vanguard live, and the first time I've seen Crown during a year where they could win it all. Last time I saw Crown was ages ago and I don't think they even made finals that often.