Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

I honestly see Cadets taking second at Missouri show. Most likely second at Minnesota too. I really like their show this year and its really strong. Its going to be a competitive regional for sure smile.gif

• Like 1

I honestly see Cadets taking second at Missouri show. Most likely second at Minnesota too. I really like their show this year and its really strong. Its going to be a competitive regional for sure smile.gif

I have a feeling when these 3 corps meet up the Cadets will take first and not look back the rest of the season.

• Like 1

I have a feeling when these 3 corps meet up the Cadets will take first and not look back the rest of the season.

You might be right. This is the cleanest the Cadets have ever been in July. Combine that with Crown's show being just plain weird and BD's show being a bit too hard for them, and it's this weird vortex kind of thing.

Dogs and cats, living together. MASS HYSTERIA.

• Like 4

According to universal source of all knowledge ,the stadium holds 10000 spectators.

medium_NWMSU-crowd.JPG

This statement about Missouri reminds me Missouri State University in Springfield. I'm not sure what year...it might have been in 2001/2002....There was suppose to be a big DCI competition held on the campus, but the head director of Bands, Jerry Hoover , doesn't like drum corps for some odd reason. So the competition was moved to Joplin and took place of Missouri Southern State Missouri campus Does anybody remember this? .He may have not liked drum corps because they don't end till august. In July Missouri's marching band camp begins for 2 weeks.During those two weeks we learned our drill, memorized the music and gear up for the fall semester....The problem is that there are always some members of the band performing in DCI, meaning they would miss camp in July.....he also doesn't like the orchestra. At the end of every practice in the afternoon if there was a concert and someone would always remind the band when Hoover asks if anybody has any news. When the subject of orchestra was brought up he ignored it lol.

Edited by msumello

1. The Cadets- 86.25

2. Blue Devils- 85.95

3. Carolina Crown- 85.90

4. Phantom Regiment- 82.25

5. Santa Clara Vanguard- 82.10

6. Bluecoats- 81.90

7. The Cavaliers- 79.000

I think Crown stays over BD for the rest of the season. Not sure where Cadets fit into this yet since the judges haven't had the opportunity to see all three back to back. I think Cadets win or close second. If not this week, in Indy.

• Like 1

You might be right. This is the cleanest the Cadets have ever been in July. Combine that with Crown's show being just plain weird and BD's show being a bit too hard for them, and it's this weird vortex kind of thing.

Dogs and cats, living together. MASS HYSTERIA.

This may be a wired season where the top 3 are so close and GE is so tight, the strongest caption corps nudges in front..

Dude, I'm just EXTREMELY HAPPY I will be going to finals for the first time in 2 years, and THIS year is exciting!

Regardless of who wins, I'm really hoping for some intrigue.

Would love to see different orders of finish for each of the TOC shows (not artificially imposed, but jockeying back in forth due to tight races).

Judges

Color Guard – Deborah Torchia

GE Music – John Bell

GE Visual – Richard Kemp

Music Analysis – Wayne Dillon

Music Brass – Paul Hinman

Music Percussion – David Carbone

Visual Analysis – Christopher Moss

Visual Proficiency – Michael Turner

Judges

Color Guard – Deborah Torchia

GE Music – John Bell