Houston, TX

You were exactly right in predicting how the show should have played out with scores and placements. There are always

obstinate judges like A Lo that will unscrupulously make it their mission to defame and demote the Madison Scouts. The

evidence of their potency and renaissance this year is touted everywhere. My wish is that biased and incompetent judges

like A Lo would be excused from their post and demoted back to the world of marching band where he truly belongs.

• Like 3

You were exactly right in predicting how the show should have played out with scores and placements. There are always

obstinate judges like A Lo that will unscrupulously make it their mission to defame and demote the Madison Scouts. The

evidence of their potency and renaissance this year is touted everywhere. My wish is that biased and incompetent judges

like A Lo would be excused from their post and demoted back to the world of marching band where he truly belongs.

wow, pretty strong for your "1st" post. maybe you should be excused from World Class Drum Corps and go back to marching band.

• Like 2

1374334396[/url]' post='3289728']

That wasn't a very good first post. Nonethless, welcome to DCP.

• Like 2

SFZFAN is right on....speaking of order of appearance, check out Boston's slot tonight at San Antonio! And guess what, nobody's complaining. It is what it is. There is no whining in World Class DCI, dude~

Exactly. Besides, I really can't tell you what " the draw " was for any of the Regionals in the past, including last year's Corps " draws " for performance order. The Regionals draw is a temporary obstacle to be overcome. You might overcome it, you might not. It can only perhaps effect your scores and placement for THAT show, and that show only. Corps that have a " great draw " at Regionals in the long run( at Indy ) are in no better, nor worse position for having such a draw the previous month.For example, I looked it up and found that In 2009 Phantom Regiment had a " great draw " in early season Regionals. By Finals that year, that " great draw " at Regionals was irrelevent.

Edited by BRASSO

Wow, top three in a 0.4 spread. THAT would be exciting going into Saturday.

that's how it should have played out, but incompetent judges like A Lo make sure the Scouts never get what they've earned. j

DCI needs to send this judge, and many like him back to bandy world where their inept abilities will be hailed and appreciated.

Can you spell L - O - S - E - R??

wow, pretty strong for your "1st" post. maybe you should be excused from World Class Drum Corps and go back to marching band.

it may have been a bit sharp, but never was one to sit back and let foul play rule the day. Back to bandy? LOL Never been part of it.

Also remember, we have every right to free speech here so long as we refrain from vulgarity and/or defamation. Just callin' it like I see it.

Im here to stay, so if you don't like my opinions, don't read 'em!

it may have been a bit sharp, but never was one to sit back and let foul play rule the day. Back to bandy? LOL Never been part of it.

Also remember, we have every right to free speech here so long as we refrain from vulgarity and/or defamation. Just callin' it like I see it.

Im here to stay, so if you don't like my opinions, don't read 'em!

I would call your opinions more of conspiracy theories though, which are a little different than just stating a simple opinion.

• Like 1

that's how it should have played out, but incompetent judges like A Lo make sure the Scouts never get what they've earned. j

DCI needs to send this judge, and many like him back to bandy world where their inept abilities will be hailed and appreciated.

Can you spell L - O - S - E - R??

Wow....you should be posting on another site. I guess the old saying applies here: Opinions are like......noses, everyone has one and they all smell.

:tongue:

It's okay to disagree with someone else's opinion, but to call them names is simply childish. Grow up.

• Like 1