Blue Devils Poles

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised this hasn't happened already. Didn't Cesario say last season that lighting effects were the "next frontier?"

With BD's connection to Lucas Films...you have to know they are exploring "the field" as an entertainment space together.

Edited by Plan9

Kennessaw Mountain HSB BOA 2012 (hint) used these all over the place in their show.

It is hard to see from the "box cam" version ... and there are plenty of "mis-fires" if you find the multi-cam ... colors do not match when they are supposed to, all don't work at times etc ...

I can't imagine BD doing sequential effects and keeping all those poles in the right place ... why? ... just for the difficulty factor?

Edited by ashevillemurphy

You beat me to the rules question ... if it is allowed then why haven't we seen even one corps use them yet?

This is probably no inexpensive feat to pull off and not many corps other than BD can afford such.

Fancy lights won't clean your drill

• Like 4

Fancy lights won't clean your drill

Could just distract the judges enough. The mirrors seemed to have done the same job....

• Like 4