ATLANTA, GA

I'm guessing there will be no Drumline Battle at this one? It would have been cool to see Surf vs SOA. Oh well.

Just got confirmation from DLB, it will take place during the first intermission.

1374761713[/url]' post='3293596']

I have heard that some warm up areas are not accessible to the public. Anyone know if that is true?

I'm just speculating, I have no knowledge on the issue whatsoever. Perhaps some of the warmup areas will be moved indoors to the GWCC since the forecast calls for rain.

Digging this back up for what I'm sure will be a fantastic show tomorrow! 2 webcasts in three days? Awesome.

That's awesome that DCI is showing the shows this weekend. Means that us as the fans get to see all of the performances multiple times, and see how some progress through the weekend. Maybe we'll see a bunch of movement tomorrow

Edited by fsubone

?

if you have the subscription to watch live shows this summer, you can watch today.

is that what you are asking?

I'm just wondering, because on my fannetwork it has the option to buy the ATL broadcast for $25. Maybe it'll show up when the show starts?