ATLANTA, GA

Bones was in Atlanta last year, wondering if he's making an appearance this year?

Just saw a close up of him on the live stream.

• Like 2

The Troopers just threw down! Awesome show top to bottom, and what a great corps!!!! Tears, great ending, big sound, oh and what a snare line. Guard is wonderful. As Kevin said, only thing that holds them back now is cleaning that drill. If they do, watch OUT!!!

• Like 3

Sigh. I give up. Do you honestly think the demand for DCI finals is comparable to a big UFC or WWE event?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

Do you realize wwe and UFCake millions showing those events? DCI is probably barely going to cover costs. So yes cry about money because if DCI loses cash, so do the corps.

Want your cake and eat it too isn't an

Option. I'm not swimming in dough but I will find the $50 to support DCI while you log on here finals night and #### and moan

• Like 3

There are costs involved in doing it and running it cheaper means they lose money

The marginal cost of adding another show is not $69 a viewer. They are charging less than half of that for this Atlanta show. Do you think they are losing money on the Atlanta show (they wouldn't do it if they were)? They will already have everything set up for semifinals. They are pricing way above marginal cost, which means they are probably leaving money on the table.

Do you realize wwe and UFCake millions showing those events? DCI is probably barely going to cover costs. So yes cry about money because if DCI loses cash, so do the corps.

Want your cake and eat it too isn't an

Option. I'm not swimming in dough but I will find the $50 to support DCI while you log on here finals night and #### and moan

Read the link I posted (or take a basic economics class). The fact that WWE makes millions is completely irrelevant to how much money DCI charges.

• Like 1

The Troopers just threw down! Awesome show top to bottom, and what a great corps!!!! Tears, great ending, big sound, oh and what a snare line. Guard is wonderful. As Kevin said, only thing that holds them back now is cleaning that drill. If they do, watch OUT!!!

Yeah, but they are fighting an uphill battle IMO. I think their "draw" tonight was unfortunate and I don't see (not even having heard the other corps) how they will make up any ground on Blue Stars or Spirit. They're neck and neck with Crossmen so perhaps they can leap frog them tonight, but that won't be enough to get them into Saturday night. We're going to have to see some serious movement SOON.

The marginal cost of adding another show is not $69 a viewer. They are charging less than half of that for this Atlanta show. Do you think they are losing money on the Atlanta show (they wouldn't do it if they were)? They will already have everything set up for semifinals. They are pricing way above marginal cost, which means they are probably leaving money on the table.

DCI barely covers costs now with individual buyers and subscriptions now. The fan network with single buys and those of us paying $69 annually isn't filling the coffers to over flowing.

So you have 3 options:

Pay it and deal.

Don't pay it and #####

Go to Indy

Trust me the fan network is NOT making DCI a ton of money. I mean they can barely keep #### from freezing up every corps as it is

Edited by Jeff Ream

If Crossmen are protesting should they have huge smiles and mouths wide open?

Protesting is fun! :P

• Like 1