Murfreesboro Mayhem

Cadets debuting some big changes as well. Restaged props - reworking the guard book - "tweaking" the ending

Can't wait to watch all the show tomorrow night. 23 hours and counting

Predict a BD win in this show, a Crown win Saturday, a Cadet win Sunday - just because it will drive us all wacko :tongue:

• Like 3

Prediction: Since Ken Giese is judging Visual Analysis, Cadets WILL win that caption. Crown in 2nd and BD in 3rd. Mark it.

They have the best visual clarity in my opinion. No fuzz, no scatter, just constant movement. One of their best visual shows in along time.

Just watched 2 hours of BD ensemble at MTSU...

I'm just gonna say- they already have 2013 in the bag- I'm not at all a BD homer- I don't even love their show. But it's so deep and they are fine tuning the crap out of a great production--

And actually- after I really had a change to watch multiple runs - this is my favorite BD show since 2007.

I love Crown and Cadets and I HOPE they beat BD, but it's not gonna happen. Game over - its a race for second place now

• Like 6

Just watched 2 hours of BD ensemble at MTSU...

I'm just gonna say- they already have 2013 in the bag- I'm not at all a BD homer- I don't even love their show. But it's so deep and they are fine tuning the crap out of a great production--

And actually- after I really had a change to watch multiple runs - this is my favorite BD show since 2007.

I love Crown and Cadets and I HOPE they beat BD, but it's not gonna happen. Game over - its a race for second place now

Too bad for Crown and Cadets you didn't watch THEM for 2 hours.

• Like 3

Didn't realize the trophy was given out to the 'deepest' show... :sleeping:

• Like 5

I don't like it anymore than you guys do --- ABBBD all the way

This was my 9th year in a row to watch their pre-MTSU rehearsal and I'm just saying this was on par with or superior to their other championship years.

It's just a prediction so take it for what it's worth- my opinion. If you think they won't win (not hope, but predict) say it. We can dig this thread back up after finals and see who got it right :-)

• Like 2

This was my 9th year in a row to watch their pre-MTSU rehearsal and I'm just saying this was on par with or superior to their other championship years.

It's just a prediction so take it for what it's worth- my opinion. If you think they won't win (not hope, but predict) say it. We can dig this thread back up after finals and see who got it right :-)

All I was saying is that if you didn't know the Blue Devils were that good until you watched them for 2 hours, how do you know you wouldn't come to similar conclusions about the other corps if you watched them for 2 hours?

Edited by skevinp
  • Like 4

The Lakers used to win a lot.

Nobody likes them.