Murfreesboro Mayhem

Step 1: Put up poles.

Step 2: Make dirt harder to spot, or not matter perhaps?

Step 3: Profit.

Honestly, the poles don't really hide anything I think. They're like 3 inches think and half the show they're out of the way except for the front row.

• Like 2

Check your decimal places, it was only 1.1 points. Not exactly crushing given the performance order tonight.

Correction, it was 1.05 points. And congratulations on finding the parody in my statement :rolleyes:/>

It's so funny seeing people get so upset on here about the Blue Devils. I love it.

Even funnier is that BD is considered the TOP Act of the self proclaimed " Top Acts ".

Thats fall down funny, imo :thumbup:

• Like 3

Dramatic, much? Get over it. A lot of people didn't like when your lovely Phantom Regiment won in 2008. #### happens. Deal with it.

You quite obviously were not present at finals that year, apparently.

• Like 8

Dramatic, much? Get over it. A lot of people didn't like when your lovely Phantom Regiment won in 2008. #### happens. Deal with it.

actually i think a lot of people LOVED when Phantom won in '08 :thumbup:

• Like 3

Crown was dead last in Percussion Achievement, yikes.

Having taught a few drills, I'd say quite the opposite.

If you don't line the poles up precisely, it looks like poo....when they are lined up precisely, there are hundreds of additional reference points and implied lines that you better synch with....or there will be pain and clutter.

What if it's designed clutter? :ph34r:

• Like 1

You quite obviously were not present at finals that year, apparently.

Are you suggesting that it's impossible to dislike a Phantom Regiment show? My entire middle period of drum corps appreciation must have been a lie.

• Like 1

Correction, it was 1.05 points. And congratulations on finding the parody in my statement :rolleyes:/>/>/>

Ah, 1.05. It's too late in the day for me to do math. Does that mean I should start judging? :tongue:

Edited by fsubone
  • Like 1