Murfreesboro Mayhem

Crown takes GE Visual..... yet somehow places 4th in Vis Prof, and 3rd in Vis Analysis. Percussion is way down still, yet Music Analysis is consistently High.

I mean there has to be some crossover right? Or are we just pulling numbers out of our tightly wound rectums?

And then we have the Cadets with a very strong brass and amazing percussion in a heavy third in Music Analysis.

• Like 1

If winning is that important to BD keep doing what they're doing. It's unfortunately working. I would love for Cadets or Crown to take it from them this year. But if they don't, I don't care. They'll have the fans on there side once again, which is way more important than any ring BD has won with their shows they love to do. And if Crown or Cadets wins, I guess the ring is a nice cherry on top of the butt loads of fans they have. Regardless, I'd take the fans any day.

Amen to that!

• Like 1

Called it

Congratulations. Here's a cookie :yin-yang:

SCV still hovering right below that Top 3, ready to make their move. Percussion is still really solid, and right below Cadets. They sound better in a domed stadium, so that will help them Sunday and Finals Week. Just need to clean, and they'll be in the conversation for a medal as well.

• Like 2

So, according to DCP, BD has won this year. No reason to hold the rest of the season, folks.

Seriously, two weeks ago Crown won by 1.35, and it was praised as the second coming. BD wins by 1.05 today, and the apocalypse is taking place. Who knows, maybe at finals in two weeks, Cadets will win by a point?

This year is crazy, so far we have had two corps run away from the others in the top three, yet the others just bounce back each time. I think it's great fuel for Cadets and Crown going into tomorrow and Sunday. Those members will want to close that gap.

I wish people would grow up on this forum. You don't have to like BD, but I certainly think that they breathe some life into this activity. They constantly are trying to push innovation, and remember without innovation, we would still see symmetrical drill (yes, that was SCV breaking that trend, so please don't flame me; it was just a reference to innovation being necessary). Also, if you had every show like Crown's show or Cadets' show or Phantom's or any other corps', you would be bored to tears. Let the activity have a BD and a Crown. It needs both, the abstract innovation and the more rational 'pure' shows.

• Like 4

Visual Analysis score is out to lunch. I can buy most of the recaps but not BD winning visual caption by.65 over Cadets and .8 over Crown..

One clue is maybe GE Visual. Cadets were 1st in rep, 5th in performance. So at least in that judge's view, they do have very strong visual content but are not achieving it as well as other groups are achieving lesser content.

It's not the end of the world, people, lol. Two weeks left. Enjoy the shows while you can!

and relax with audiences. They are not " haters ". They are just peoplke like you and me expressing their likes and dislikes, observations, criticisms, praises, etc... its all good, HiddenMonster.

• Like 3

And I mean no offense or insult to the members of BD. They are freakin good at what they do. I just wish they did something different. That's all. They are good. There is NO denying that. I'll watch my Troopers, Crown, Madison, ect. and they can keep doing what they're doing.

• Like 3