Murfreesboro Mayhem

Coats have my favorite show of the season- just ahead of Crown and the TROOP

Nothing against Bloo this season, but I enjoy SCV more this season than Bloo.

• Like 2

Low brass sounds beefy tonight!!

It's like pick your level of crappyness. SQ is blurry HQ Beta sounds like a 60's movie projector and the other HQ stutters on video. I AM NOT HAPPY! They jacked up the price and the quality is wayyyyyy worse from last year!

• Like 2

It's like pick your level of crappyness. SQ is blurry HQ Beta sounds like a 60's movie projector and the other HQ stutters on video. I AM NOT HAPPY! They jacked up the price and the quality is wayyyyyy worse from last year!

The price is $4 more than last year.

I must be special, because I haven't had any problems tonight with my feed, other than the annoying echo when Dan Potter announces someone.

Agreed. In this case, I am going to have to compromise with SQ since sound is of utmost importance. The video from non-beta is atrocious. I hope people can get a refund for this crap.

Edited by NeutralNovice