Murfreesboro Mayhem

Irritating static, and now I can't even connect. Maybe instead of hiring all these pointless secondary cameramen to take shots of all the wrong things, the Fan Network should focus on providing a viewable broadcast!

I stole my girlfriends computer to watch this show.. because I spilled beer all over mine during SA last weekend... and I'm so ###### at the quality of this bull ####.. and the fact I have to use this inferior windows laptop.. ugh. Come on fan network get it together. Why does it sound like they are underwater??? And the static? FITFO. At least Crown and Cadets already went on. Hopefully it's fixed by SCV... the only three I actually enjoy in this show.

I think Phantom's Evil Queen should spend more time on the field chasing judges and banishing them as well.

That thing creeps me out! I put it right up there on my creepy list with clowns and Annabelle from "The Conjuring"!

Irritating static, and now I can't even connect. Maybe instead of hiring all these pointless secondary cameramen to take shots of all the wrong things, the Fan Network should focus on providing a viewable broadcast!

I only count one cameraman....side two about the 25.

Edited by lastknight