Participation in DCP

I used to post often but I find that negativity and abusiveness is slowly taking over DCP. People being called trolls and mention of waffles whatever the hell that means really turns me off. Love the activity don't love some of the people in it.

Waffle hater!

• Like 1

I used to post often but I find that negativity and abusiveness is slowly taking over DCP. People being called trolls and mention of waffles whatever the hell that means really turns me off. Love the activity don't love some of the people in it.

I agree. I also have noted your absence, Blackstar. Yes, this is an argumentative place, and it's becoming more so. Such has led to the demise of many message boards. I don't know how to deal with that. I just persevere, offer what I can, because I am convinced we NEED a place like this.

if I'm awake there's a chance I'll post, but i'm not nearly as prolific as I used to b.

and John...somehow not only did my old names number get merged with the current name, but even with the OT split offs and every other tweak/upgrade/change, the number seems to keep growing way high

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1

I'm just here during the season. DCP is a big time black hole for me, so I gotta get away and do some real work to pay them drum corps bills.

I generally fade away a few weeks after finals. My obsessive personality means that if there's not 10 new things to look at each time I visit the site, then in a few days I'll stop checking in. And once I'm out of the habit it might be months before I check in again. I expect there'll be lots of new drama to discuss this off season, whether it comes out before January or not, I'm not sure. But what I'm most interested to find out is how many TOC/MiM shows are on the schedule for 2014.