Bluecoats 2014

New ending:

The THX bend is the same (PLEASE PUT THE DRUM LINE FRONT AND CENTER -- the multis re-entry to the 2nd pitch bend is great), but when it's over, it resolves into a very quick, double z-pull and final chord. Then, out of nowhere comes a bluecoat running 40 yards across the field non-stop, sprinting off of the ledge...THX bottoms out.

Insane. If you haven't seen it, gotta watch the high cam.

New ending:

The THX bend is the same (PLEASE PUT THE DRUM LINE FRONT AND CENTER -- the multis re-entry to the 2nd pitch bend is great), but when it's over, it resolves into a very quick, double z-pull and final chord. Then, out of nowhere comes a bluecoat running 40 yards across the field non-stop, sprinting off of the ledge...THX bottoms out.

....and I missed all of THAT except for the THX.

New ending:

They are moving so fast on those Z-pulls its almost stupid.

But I love it so much.

I just saw the Bluecoats in Nashville and yes the new ending is ridiculously good! I kind of thought the old one was a little out of place and took away from the awesome pitch bend but now they come out of the pitch bend and just blast everybody with a major chord and have the one guy run until the THX drops! It is so perfect!!! So it is not surprising that they are really catching up to the Cadets and could possibly jump them at Atlanta because they were just .35 points away from them after tonight compared to 1.85 before. Btw, when I saw that they were the final performance tonight I knew that everyone would go crazy and they totally did!!! So much BLOOING!!! It was awesome! I hope they continue to clean and blow the the dome off of Lucas Oil at finals and get the place they deserve!

Edited by crosstocross12
  • Like 1