Bluecoats 2014

I can't wait until Saturday in Atlanta. First and only live show for me this year!!!

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching this show. I liked it, but for all the hype that was put in the tilt pitch bending section I was pretty underwhelmed. Kinda disappointed they don't march that section either.

Thanks for your input, WOMP WOMP.

• Like 2

Finally got around to watching this show. I liked it, but for all the hype that was put in the tilt pitch bending section I was pretty underwhelmed. Kinda disappointed they don't march that section either.

Musically, I don't see how marching that section would make any sense. It would take the impact out of the moment...

Well, if naysayers are any measure, Coats are starting to make people very nervous this morning!

Musically, I don't see how marching that section would make any sense. It would take the impact out of the moment...

Well before I watched it for the first time I already had this image in my head of the corps literally tilting the field during whatever the "tilt chord" moment was. Like picking up the orange borders and manipulating them the opposite way during the pitch bend, and placing them down for a big hit or something. Instead I felt like they just piggy backed on what Boston Crusaders did in their show back in 2008.

But again, that was based on what I heard about the show.

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

Well before I watched it for the first time I already had this image in my head of the corps literally tilting the field during whatever the "tilt chord" moment was. Like picking up the orange borders and manipulating them the opposite way during the pitch bend, and placing them down for a big hit or something. Instead I felt like they just piggy backed on what Boston Crusaders did in their show back in 2008.

But again, that was based on what I heard about the show.

Not sure how that would be feasible to do even with all the guard members they have... Not to mention it would probably look clunky moving the tarps like that.

Not sure how that would be feasible to do even with all the guard members they have... Not to mention it would probably look clunky moving the tarps like that.

Yeah I know. Problem of having an idea of the show before I see it.

The image I had in my head was something like Rhythm X's old "wired" show (I want to say 05?). Basically long strips attached by pedestals; like the things you see in a queue line.

I am very excited to find out if Blooooo can further close the gap on the Cadets tonight!

But you compare everything to the seamless flow of INT.

• Like 1