The Cadets - 2014

Yell into their little tape recorders that all that crap at the end of the show needs to go and then drop their GE score.

Crap is YOUR opinion and does not mean much but to show your hate for people you do not know.

But that ultimately is scoring the members, right?

No. It's scoring the show. It's scoring the General Effect. Since the members likely had no say in all the tarps, etc. then if the judges criticized the cheese at the end then it would be a strike against the designers. They would then have the choice to ditch it or keep it. If they kept it then THEY would actually be the ones "punishing" the kids.

Fortunately last night was prelims and it's not too late.

Granny, your age is showing. Judges haven't used tape recorders for seven or eight years.

So they can record on CDs now!? That's amazing!

Crap is YOUR opinion and does not mean much but to show your hate for people you do not know.

Good grief. Can we also ditch the "hate" word? I'm wondering if you're part of the millennials who respond to everyone who disagrees as a hater.

No. It's scoring the show. It's scoring the General Effect. Since the members likely had no say in all the tarps, etc. then if the judges criticized the cheese at the end then it would be a strike against the designers. They would then have the choice to ditch it or keep it. If they kept it then THEY would actually be the ones "punishing" the kids.

Fortunately last night was prelims and it's not too late.

OMG you are a hateful woman...I can't believe you can be like this..Shame on you. You really want someone punished don't you..

OMG you are a hateful woman...I can't believe you can be like this..Shame on you. You really want someone punished don't you..

Bwah hah hah! YES I DO! I want there to be people disemboweled! I want the judges to tear their little green polos off their chests and cover themselves in ashes as they wield a sword and slice up these tarps while screaming, "DEATH TO PROPS AND DESIGNERS WHO USE THEM!"

I will forever not understand why folks think the judging is wrong when it is the corps themselves that decide how they want to be judged.

If DCI corps want to be rewarded for cheesy over-the-top propaganda/designwork/etc., then that's what they're gonna get rewarded for. Just because you hate it, doesn't mean it should be judged that way.

I personally think a lot of the BD show is cheesy and over the top too. So is Carolina Crowns. So is SCV and Cavaliers. Yeah, I get it. They are vampires. Jeez, you gotta beat me over the head with that?

See the similarities?

• Like 1