Carolina Crown 2014

If it is like previous ones, the link should stay up for a few days and you'll be able to rewind it. Don't take me word for that though, I don't know if it's going to be different this year, that's just how it's been in the past.

Crown said on their Facebook that it is one time viewing.

I have to say, getting to watch The Cadets, Cavaliers, AND Crown in some webcasts has been great this year, love that they're willing to offer some stuff before the first shows. Very excited for tonight!

Cavaliers? When did this memo get passed around?

There's something about Major Tom that's hauntingly beautiful. And it's definitely something you can hum or whistle to.This is going to be a gorgeous show.

So i have an honest question for Crown fans. I know many have complained about BD props over the years. So whats the feeling on all the props in crowns show? Dont blow this into a hate thing I just want to know.

Props are nothing new for Crown (both recently and in their history). So I wouldn't expect any sort of conflicted feelings about them.

That said...

The show doesn't really revolve around the props.

Personally I think the tramps are going to be a challenge for them. If they could launch someone high enough to get that "floating in space" moment it would be cool. The flip side (pun intended) is that it would take two performers on a single tramp and could be pretty dangerous. I think they'll be "playing" with them the entire season trying different things out. And I expect they'll be used pretty well by the end of the season.

They also remind me (admittedly a sci-fi nerd) of some sort of the launch facility. So even as static props they kind of set the stage.

• Like 2

The designers seem to have really settled into a pattern of programming the past few years. I wonder when the judges will start calling them out on it... starting to feel a little redundant

I have to say, getting to watch The Cadets, Cavaliers, AND Crown in some webcasts has been great this year, love that they're willing to offer some stuff before the first shows. Very excited for tonight!

Agreed. Helps get everyone pumped for the season & I'm sure helps recruitment and ticket sales too.

The designers seem to have really settled into a pattern of programming the past few years. I wonder when the judges will start calling them out on it... starting to feel a little redundant

What pattern are you referring to? They started with narration last year and they're doing it this year too. I wouldn't call that a pattern.