Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

[Generic deep dish pizza is best pizza comment]

*drops mic*

I feel like we're about to have the "it's soda..no it's pop" argument in T-2 minutes. :angry:

I don't give a #### what the judges think here, like 2010 Bluecoats and 2010 Blue Stars, this is off the charts for me already. And there are a few rare, rare occasions where a fan favorite show wins, Phantom 08, Cadets 11, Crown last year (maybe more about the corps winning than the show), but you get my drift.

Absolutely DrumManTX... these are my sentiments as well... my " hits " in shows rarely, if ever, match up all that well with the DCI judges, and I've frankly come to peace with this many many moons ago ( as others have, no doubt as well. )

Edited by BRASSO

If Bluecoats this year resembles 2010, I'm on board. Really liked that show/feel/approach.

I feel like we're about to have the "it's soda..no it's pop" argument in T-2 minutes. :angry:

Call it what you will. But in ohio its pop.

But we can all agree its not just "coke".

Call it what you will. But in ohio its pop.

But we can all agree its not just "coke".

I am gonna make it a point to go to ohio, walk into a fast food joint, and order a SODA!

On another note, can someone please explain the reasoning for DCI forcing us to wait until tuesday for the results of this show?

Apparently Windows 8 IE has issues with quoting on a post... :(

But Cleveland1 said that maybe Hop's recent Facebook post was in response to Cleveland1's comments....

That's more likely than you probably realize, knowing Hop lol

Apparently Windows 8 IE has issues with quoting on a post... :(

But Cleveland1 said that maybe Hop's recent Facebook post was in response to Cleveland1's comments....

That's more likely than you probably realize, knowing Hop lol

Please share. Lol. Not friends with him.

On another note, can someone please explain the reasoning for DCI forcing us to wait until tuesday for the results of this show?

Thats easy to answer :

Money. ( Although for accuracy sake, you won't have to wait " until Tuesday ")

Holding scores back probably means a few more people in national attendance at the theatres tomorrow nite and more fannies in those national theatre seats naturally means more money for DCI.

Edited by BRASSO

I am gonna make it a point to go to ohio, walk into a fast food joint, and order a SODA!

Because they need something more to bring people to the theaters.

Its a g7 show minus bd and scv and adding madison and boston. So scores carry weight.

At least the corps get the critiques from judges.

On a side note why is massillon called toc by dci even though its without bd and cavies, and with madison and boston?