2014 uniforms

I just have one question. Will the stripe be put back on Cadets' pants....

Hope so.

Maybe Cossmen won't be advertising their new look. Guess we'll have to wait till MMX on June 13th. People usually post YouTube videos after that event.

Maybe Cossmen won't be advertising their new look. Guess we'll have to wait till MMX on June 13th. People usually post YouTube videos after that event.

If the uniform still hasn't been unvield by that time, I can post the picture that Crossmen gave the members and donors after the event for a detailed look. And it won't dissapoint!

I just have one question. Will the stripe be put back on Cadets' pants....

I wanna say that I read somewhere that the stripe was gone permanently. But then again. I may have read that here soooo....

I totally forgot to mention Bluecoats!! Not a uniform change, just a uniform modification. And don't worry if you liked the uniform the way it was last year, because it's just for this season.

• Like 1

Stripe is gone forever. Everybody got rid of the stripe for a reason. It makes your technuque look less good.

Yeah... I mean, if you put the stripe back now, it's like saying, "our technique is so good, we wanted to rub it in with these here stripes..."

That's pretty ballsy, but definitely not worth the visual score risk.

• Like 1

Stripe is gone forever. Everybody got rid of the stripe for a reason. It makes your technuque look less good.

Blue Devils still have a stripe (on one leg at least) though who knows if it will still be there for 2014.

Edited by Lincoln

If the uniform still hasn't been unvield by that time, I can post the picture that Crossmen gave the members and donors after the event for a detailed look. And it won't dissapoint!

Unless you are a member of the Admin team there or have permission from their Directors, I would advise against that.

The picture they sent to the donors is NOT the actual photo FJM would liked released.

• Like 1