2014 uniforms

Edited by JohnZ
misqoute removed
  • Like 1

I only hope I change my mind.

Edited by BeinGreen

I want to be further away also which makes me very sad, my perennial favorite corps, Phantom in crazy costumes vs uniforms... smh, as a drummer I would not wear that, I feel sorry for them, that headress is not fit for a man imo, I will try to give it a 2nd chance live but as of this moment I resent the feminization of what was always one of the sharpest, most masculine & military corps in style in appearance. Fabulously silly looking drumline. Would their former instructor have gone for this pomp?

Im just gonna put it out there. Its a WGI uniform.

• Like 2

I want to be further away also which makes me very sad, my perennial favorite corps, Phantom in crazy costumes vs uniforms... smh, as a drummer I would not wear that, I feel sorry for them, that headress is not fit for a man imo, I will try to give it a 2nd chance live but as of this moment I resent the feminization of what was always one of the sharpest, most masculine & military corps in style in appearance. Fabulously silly looking drumline. Would their former instructor have gone for this pomp?

I talked to a friend who's on the snare line this year. He said they all love them! I can't wait to see it live.

• Like 1

Homophobic? If he wishes the uniform was more masculine, he's homophobic? That's ridiculous, and you're just looking for something to get on your soapbox and complain about. It's a shame that people can't state their opinions on this forum without being personally attacked.

I stated my opinion just like everyone else does here. Pick a fight with someone else.

I stated my opinion just like everyone else does here. Pick a fight with someone else.

And I stated mine. There is no reason to call someone homophobic just because they disagree with you about a uniform.

Edit: I just have to say, I think the Scouts are gonna look GREAT in white.

Edited by mikespeed
  • Like 1