2014 uniforms

Well, close from what I heard. White pants, shoes, shirts, hats, and with a little green trim thrown in. It could look really cool.

But I don't think it will look that cool if they still have short sleeves!

Generally speaking, "look cool" and "short sleeves" are mutually exclusive. :cool: Scouts helped themselves out last few years with the gauntlets, but if that look is done and gone, it won't be a bad thing.

Edited by Slingerland
  • Like 1

Can't wait to see what Madison is doing this year. I hear it is quite a departure from the past few years. Their show will be awesome this year, and I sure as hell hope they move up in the rankings this year. Regardless of where they place, they are sure to be a fan favorite again this season.

What I meant to say above...can't wait to see what Madison is doing this year with uniforms....and the rest of the statement remains unchanged. GO MADISON.

Sop_section.jpgThis! Is Classic Blue Devils! There is nothing " Classic" about this years modern costumes.

There actually is... like he said a blend of classic and modern.

• Like 1

Looking through the DCI.org gallery of uniforms, the only ones that we hadn't seen yet are the Academy (no changes other than blue ties now, it looks like). And then some new Open unis - note Watchmen are channeling their inner 1989 Blue Devils. Who said that style is out of date? :tounge2:

Mike

Looking through the DCI.org gallery of uniforms, the only ones that we hadn't seen yet are the Academy (no changes other than blue ties now, it looks like). And then some new Open unis - note Watchmen are channeling their inner 1989 Blue Devils. Who said that style is out of date? :tounge2:

Mike

can you get the excact web adrees for it, i cant seem to find it

1 minute to the Scouts' unveiling!