5. The Cadets

6. Blue Knights

7. Spirit of Atlanta

8. The Cavaliers

9. Carolina Crown

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen

12. Mandarins

Haven't seen Santa Clara Vanguard...and Phantom's are just the worst...

1. Blue Devils

2. Spirit

3. Bluecoats

4. Academy

5. Crossmen

6. Oregon Crusaders

7. Crown

8. Boston

9. Cadets

10. Phantom (thanks to the tassles)

If SCV has the same uniforms they had last year, they'd be 1 for me.

This is my list based on the assumption that SCV's uniforms are mostly the same as last year except for a few modifications:

1. Bluecoats

2. Madison Scouts

3. Carolina Crown

4. Blue Devils

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Blue Knights

7. SCV

8. Cavies

9. Crossmen

10. Blue Stars

11. Cadets (would it hurt them to innovate a little)

12. Spirit

Sorry Phantom, those unis really are a bit gaudy this year. I miss the uniforms you had for Turandot. Those looked perfect to me.

This is my list based on the assumption that SCV's uniforms are mostly the same as last year except for a few modifications:

:ph34r: rumor is it will be a little different.

11. Cadets (would it hurt them to innovate a little)

Well, more than most other corps YES, it would hurt a little. It has just become too entrenched with their identity to make anything other than slight cosmetic changes to the overall look of the corps proper. They managed to get away with exploring different color combinations in 2005-2006 and 2011-2012, but the basic template of the actual uniform stayed the same. And even when they do make minor cosmetic changes (like gauntlets or mirrors instead of actual buckles), they've faced tremendous backlash from their alumni and fan base. They are simply unlike most of the corps out there when it comes to stuff like this. This is not to say I agree with just keeping it the same always, but I do acknowledge that when it comes to the Cadets, it is what it is. Besides, with the type of show they're doing, this is NOT the year they should be messing with the uniform. It is absolutely a perfect fit for that theme and tone.

Well, more than most other corps YES, it would hurt a little. It has just become too entrenched with their identity to make anything other than slight cosmetic changes to the overall look of the corps proper. They managed to get away with exploring different color combinations in 2005-2006 and 2011-2012, but the basic template of the actual uniform stayed the same. And even when they do make minor cosmetic changes (like gauntlets or mirrors instead of actual buckles), they've faced tremendous backlash from their alumni and fan base. They are simply unlike most of the corps out there when it comes to stuff like this. This is not to say I agree with just keeping it the same always, but I do acknowledge that when it comes to the Cadets, it is what it is. Besides, with the type of show they're doing, this is NOT the year they should be messing with the uniform. It is absolutely a perfect fit for that theme and tone.

Sure, but I still think their uniform is ugly. Just my opinion.

Love BD's unis this year. The white on the front really shines under the lights. Very effective. Haven't seen anyone else but I'm digging Crown from online performances. Very unusual but effective at what they do. Cadet are traditional as usual. The only ones I'm not liking after seeing a picture is The Academy. Maybe as a unit it looks ok but...

1) Cadets

2) SCV

3) Blue Knights

4) Spirit

5) Boston

6) Cavies

7) Crown

8) Blue Stars

9) Colts

10) Crossmen

11) Madison

12) Bluecoats