Magnificent Muncie, IN

Potter

That's who I thought it was. I got to meet him at the Tulsa DCI theater broadcast earlier this week.

Blue Stars: I'm noticing more fine details the second time around, such as the bubble-wrap flags and rifles being cleverl "unpacked" from boxes. I do have a problem following the pacing of the show. The start and end feel abrupt, and the middle sections fuzz together. Also, lots of weapon drops, including 2 feature tosses. Extra spin club for those guys and gals tonight!

Liked it a lot Blue Stars! The love will come later I'm sure. Some transitions didn't seem to work too well. But the concept is great and will only get better as the season progresses. Love how the drill moves around the house framework!

Nice work, Blue Stars. Last year I preferred Troopers' show, but while I think Troop has a decent show this year, B.S. has a fun concept, and they stick to it: they don't break the rules they set up--apart from a few mistakes, they never walk across the "walls", which I really, really appreciate. (Unlike BD's "Tommy" show, which always disappointed me in that regard.) Horn line is a bit weak yet, and all the props need to be shinier/prettier, but I sure hope this show moves them up this year.

Still, as regards costume changes, I would note that no one has ever been able to improve on SCV, almost 30 years ago.

Edited by N.E. Brigand