Magnificent Muncie, IN

DM is cute.

• Like 1

WOW CROWN.

I need to change my pants

Are they missing a guard member? The two embraced at the end of that piece and it was gone.

They tweaked it...she was on the trampoline and then jumped off behind it... that was new

• Like 1

some nice little tweaks Crown made.. can only imagine what more is to come.

Crown's musical closer this year with that brass playing like that is da ballz, imo

• Like 2

Some nice changes to Crown's show tonight. Love the end of the all trumpet / mello section with the "Jupiter" quote! Nice adjustment to the closer as well. Moderating some of the runs, etc...

• Like 1

I'm going to have to listen from the change from Perihelion through the beginning of Vitae again because wow. I don't even know what to think because while I like the runs in the original the articulation writing and demand in that change is incredible. However, it may be because of the recording, but it sounds like towards the end of vitae they've removed the brass layer (one of many) playing the real rhythmic line (I think it was the mellophones or baritones). That's my favorite section of the piece and I hope it's not gone just because it is hard to hear.