Magnificent Muncie, IN

The Minneapolis Regionals, is where the 2014 season really starts, imo.

When its partial panels, I'm barely even partially interested.

I don't think they're doing that show this year. Something about it interfering with an MLB All Star event at TFC.

Yea partial panels makes me not very interested. I guess it's better to have a show than none at all. At least the audience gets something.

I watched the entire live feed in high cam; echo but still a deal @ $69. After the scores, went to multi-cam, picked 3 corps, listened again. Pristine, melodic, robust (Troop BS CC) (imo)

Edited by lindap

I don't think they're doing that show this year. Something about it interfering with an MLB All Star event at TFC.

Right you are, as I look at the upcoming schedule... San Anton Regionals, July 19th should be a good barometer, imo

Colts presumably hurt by their microphones failing near the end. I was watching hi-cam so I couldn't tell, but apparently there's a singer who couldn't be heard.

My son is on staff and he said the speaker for the vocalist was not working so it couldn't be heard.

A question about this board - does anyone know what "0 warning points" are, under your avatar at the left?

It means you said something bad about Madison. That's really one of the few ways to get one. I've been here for what feels like a decade. One colored comment about Madison got me sent to the hole.

• Like 4

Might as well jump right into the discussion sort of. Been away from a while but had some thoughts on some of the shows tonight.

First half literally put me to sleep. Think I was just really tired, because I remember liking Troop the first viewing.

Couldn't watch the echo shows. Couldn't take it, especially with the screaming bandos. Seriously they need to figure out this audio. It was sub par for Stanford also. Wasn't going to pay for FN this year, but I'm a junkie and I need my fix... haha.

Crown. Like the changes, I think. Really like the new Jupiter tag. Awesome stuff. They sort of took out the hose at the end there. I love how Crown hoses things down. Let's take out what we might not be able to achieve and replace it with something that could be considered equally as hard in a different way. Not sure if I like it though. I'll have to watch it again.

Crown is starting to clean up real nice. And with changes and additions really excited where this is going... especially if they add more stuff from the Planets.

FN needs to FITFO. And the mobile streaming isn't nearly as functional as it should be.

It is going to be in La Crosse instead!!! Great stadium for drum corps bad stadium for running bleachers with a bum knee.

Minus BD because you know, they barely ever perform.

• Like 2