Dekalb TOC

I'm starting to worry it's more like Bluecoats 2014 = Bluecoats 2007

That's exactly what I'm thinking. 2007 was a criminally (pardon the pun) underscored show. This is looking like the sequel.

So how long until Cavaliers pass Bluecoats? San Antonio?

Or will it even take that long......................

Hopefully not long

And so... the greatest Bluecoats show ever... will be ranked in the same place that they always fit into.

I hate to say it... but I doubt that the design team has planned for any additions to the program that will amount to any sort of increase in standing. Based on the perc. and guard scores (oddly enough), it looks like they may be caught by Cavies.

Seems so very very very strange that their 2 strongest captions would turn into their worst in a matter of days. Perplexing... just perplexing.

Does that mean it gets worse?!

I'll be the optimist in the room and say they can turn things around tomorrow and forget about the scores of the past few days. Might as well try to find a bright side. Another day, another show, another chance to try to change the judges minds

Bloo seems to be in a rut. Doesn't necessarily mean they're out of it by any stretch of the imagination though. Just odd to see the score fluctuate so much from when they took some captions from BD not too long ago

BD did not have a good run in Ft Wayne, the show where Bluecoats won some captions. Bluecoats were on fire that night. BD seemed tired almost as if they was running on a empty tank that night. This season is not over by a long shot, but its BD's to lose.

It's a travesty what is happening to Bluecoats. Ask anyone of my closest friends, and they can tell you I am not a big Bluecoats guy... but this is just messed up.

Didn't DCI just spend the last few years feeding us garbage about how shows were going to be rewarded more based off of entertainment value? Wasn't that the whole point of the new sheets?

I am not delusional or anything. I understand the fan favorite rarely wins, but the quality of this show is right up there as well. Should they be winning right now? Maybe not, but the spread between them and first place is garbage.

• Like 4

Seems so very very very strange that their 2 strongest captions would turn into their worst in a matter of days. Perplexing... just perplexing.

This is the part I'm not understanding, to be honest.

I'm starting to worry it's more like Bluecoats 2014 = Bluecoats 2007

I don't think they are going to do as well as they did in 2007. They should place better... but the judging community is consistently reading this program differently.

I've been wondering if they played their cards too soon...with the synth pitch bend at the end. Imagine if they added that in Allentown...