Metamora Madness! 7/9/2014

Honestly I don't think Phantom's show is as bad as people are making it out to be.

Agreed. This is why I tend to read more of the twitter reaction....from fans watching live. There seems to be more love there.

That seems to be very uninteresting to me. What is so special about it?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seems very much to me that it's a question about the activity as a whole.. a crappy field, a small audience, not selling t-shirts.. "how did we get here" to this rather dismal state of things... somewhat ominous coming from the directory of one of the top corps and leaders of the activity.

• Like 2

To be honest I really want to see SCV and Cavaliers peak in August and shut everyone up. (with Bluecoats in there somewhere also)

If BD can win by a point with the dirty show they had last night They can clobber Cadets with a cleaned up show tonight. I think Coats would have beat Cadets last night by the show they had. They were on fire. BD just has so much GE it's not even funny.

• Like 2

Honestly I don't think Phantom's show is as bad as people are making it out to be.

You remind me of Mark Twain's quip after attending the opera: "Wagner's music is better than it sounds."

• Like 3

To be honest I really want to see SCV and Cavaliers peak in August and shut everyone up. (with Bluecoats in there somewhere also)

If BD can win by a point with the dirty show they had last night They can clobber Cadets with a cleaned up show tonight. I think Coats would have beat Cadets last night by the show they had. They were on fire. BD just has so much GE it's not even funny.

Thats exactly what i said. There were some things that just stuck out. I think they win with over a point staying undefeated.

All the corps have performed, we're waiting for scores, and the mods STILL haven't fixed the error I made in the title. Unbelievable.

I'm so tired of hearing this. Been hearing that Crown and Bluecoats will beat Cadets this night or that night, before the show even starts and of coruse the Bluecoats "would have" last night (how convenient, Cadets weren't at that show). How about they ACTUALLY beat them and then start crowing.

• Like 2