Drums Along the Rockies 2014

When I switched over from the Lacrosse feed I thought I was hearing those obnoxious noise makers from the Olympics in South Africa....... vuvuzelas.

You mean the World Cup

Can't say anything about difficulty, but BK's marching looks cleaner than SCV's. No?

The BK battery tenors look really heavy with their scoops.

When I switched over from the Lacrosse feed I thought I was hearing those obnoxious noise makers from the Olympics in South Africa....... vuvuzelas. [/size]

Kudos for copying and pasting the word 'vuvuzela'. I wouldn't have felt comfortable guessing the spelling either.

Can't say anything about difficulty, but BK's marching looks cleaner than SCV's. No?

SCV's style of drill is always more exposed than anyone else's, so it will always look dirtier. That's not to excuse their dirtiness, but it kind of comes with the way they march. I hope they never change it either ... SCV's drill design is awesome.

But so is BK's. They always have great drill design too.

Edited by jasgre2000

Focus going on all the cams now. All they need is some camera shaking and it'll be the show from Cloverfield.

• Like 1

How does one turn off that Fan Network Chat Support button at the bottom of the feed? I didn't see one on the LaCrosse feed and this is blocking the scroll bar from going back to moments I wanted to see again in between corps. Also, when I tried to enter the question about how to turn it off, it wouldn't allow me to do so. Am I the only one with that problem?