DCI Denton

Unless Bloo added some GE updates and/or cleaned up their visuals over the past two days, I would remain cautiously optimistic about this score and placement. Those regional and TOC scores set up a fairly consistent read that could come back in the future.

Here's to hoping for the best!

I'm sure things will revert back to nonsensical GE scores shortly...GE doesn't mean "best effect", it means "sum of all individual areas". Which is really dumb and is (still) killing DCI. It's the same reason why Crown doesn't have 3 titles already.

I'm sure things will revert back to nonsensical GE scores shortly...GE doesn't mean "best effect", it means "sum of all individual areas". Which is really dumb and is (still) killing DCI. It's the same reason why Crown doesn't have 3 titles already.

Now if only we could clone Fugett.

Well I can confirm that volume levels are back up! Synth was just like in Akron. Just watched entire show from youtube... If snares would have been cleaner, they probably would have won this show. Great viz changes. That initial trapezoid rotation looks sick now.

• Like 1

Was it just me or did that stadium suck in terms of pit acoustics? Corp's synth stuff came through well, but had hard time hearing pit all the time. I was on the 50 about half-way up.

Was it just me or did that stadium suck in terms of pit acoustics? Corp's synth stuff came through well, but had hard time hearing pit all the time. I was on the 50 about half-way up.

I noticed this clearly on the YouTube video. I think it was because the pit was literally playing scrunched up into a wall. Funny though, it was the best mix of the Bluecoats I've seen since Akron. I could even hear the opening solo, which I haven't been able to do on Fan Network after Akron. How much does it cost FN to add 2 or 3 more mics to the field? Can't be THAT complicated.

that's a fun recap

As in "makes more sense" or "fugett about it" ?

@TheShadeOfNight

Crowns weapons don't all dance at the muffler feature there are some sabres in the back field. Second not one person dances from the muffler section to the end of the ballad they all spin either sabre or flag at some point during that section.

How Crowns guard is achieving Box 5 is simple - the work that is given to them is at a high level compared to most of there competitors and they are achieving what's given to them and applying the technique. Just like many of there other competitors who are also achieving box 5

I don't think anyone is achieving Box 5 right now, wouldn't they still be in box 4? I'm so confused about boxes.

I don't think anyone is achieving Box 5 right now, wouldn't they still be in box 4? I'm so confused about boxes.

Crown's guard got 18.00, which is Box 5. Bloo did the same in GE2.